Tuesday 30 April 2024

Ultimate Decades - 1300s 1.3

 1303

As the new year came rolling in, Evelyn was regretting her entire life

Ronan went everywhere Evelyn did when he wasn't napping

"Peek a boo!"

"-baby giggle-"

"Hmm...this soup is pretty good, Evelyn"

"Thankyou, Joseph. We had so many onions so why not use them"

In other news, the Rosewoods got Tina the Llama

If anything happens to Ronan, I will set the world on fire

James & Louise had twins!

James arrived looking stressed

"Is you brother ok?"

"He will be...I think"

Grim showed up and nearly gave me a heart attack

(They came for my hen)

The new hen adopted the egg we're trying to hatch


STEP AWAY FROM THE COW GRIM

It was the rooster this time

Stop killing my birds, Grim!


The chick finally hatched!

(Sorry you're an orphan kid)

Meanwhile with James & Louise, the twins are chaotic

James may be a reluctant father but at least he helps out

I don't blame ya, James

Some good news finally from the Wood house

Mary's pregnant

Darius needs a vacation

Back with the Rosewoods, the laundry was getting out of control that Joseph was helping poor Evelyn while she was busy with Ronan

Evelyn, did you just pee on your baby?


The last 24 hours should have clued me in

She had twins!

This is Joan & Juliana

Somehow everyone is still alive

Since these twins were making me crazy, I gave the kids their own room a little earlier than intended

The household represented by Adam

--

Ages as of 1304:

Joseph - 49

Adam - 29

Evelyn - 24

Ronan - 2

Joan - ~3 months

Juliana ~3 months

--

James - 30

Louise - 25

Bartholomew - ~5 months -  1

Beatrice - ~5 months - 1

--

Darius - 26

Mary - 25

No comments:

Post a Comment