Sunday 21 April 2024

Ultimate Decades - 1300s 1.2

 1301

Evelyn found herself very nauseous

She wondered if she was with child


 One test later and she was!

Evelyn cross stitched until Adam returned 

Adam returned from foraging and told him the good news

He seemed happy enough

Mary came over to visit and Evelyn told her the good news

They then judged Adam while he fixed their chamber pot

Adam woke up needing a vacation already

Evelyn's belly finally popped

And with the belly came an array of mood swings

Adam decided to go hunting for a while

1302

"Well Daisy, I think we're safe from Mama's wrath for now"

Adam escaped on a trip to the market

Things calmed down by dinner time

Surprise!

Louise was suffering a little

"Ugh"

James & Louise believed in 'free roam chickens' and they often liked to explore the house

Louise grew up on a farm so she loved the animals on the farm

Especially the chickens

James returned from his delivery to the local pub

"James! I am with child"

James had...a delayed reaction

Louise waited with anticipation

"That's great, Louise. I'll build a bassinet tomorrow"

Louise figured he was just nervous and things were normal once more

(James was happy to have children so I don't know what was up with his reaction lol)

Meanwhile with Mary, she received news that Evelyn gave birth to her son

She wished that she would be with child soon

Evelyn and her son, Ronan, both survived the birth

(the game named him Ronan and I thought the name fit the period so I left it as is)

Joseph and Ronan had the same naptime

While Adam & Evelyn were doing chores, Joseph was on grandpa duty

Evelyn was ovulating and was a menace


 Don't tell Ronan his parents are doing the deed downstairs

Joseph was keen to offer any fatherly advice

"Now son, I know it's been a while since there were any children in this house but I am a tome of wisdom. I raised you two boys on my own after all."

Evelyn was a dedicated mother and was perfectly happy singing to Ronan all day

The washing was getting out of hand though

Evelyn was still a menace but Adam wasn't complaining

Ronan is an infant now and survived another day

"He almost made it"

"Don't tease your father, Adam. He's over 40"

Ronan looks most like his mother but I think he has Adam's nose

"Goodnight, sweetheart"

Evelyn is pregnant once more

Adam wasn't exactly shocked considering what they got up to the last few weeks

He was still excited though

--

Fun fact: Pregnancy tests did indeed exist in the medieval period. Escentially, a needle was placed in her urine and if it turned rust red or black she was pregnant. Let's just pretend the ladies did this.

--

Ages as of 1303:

I goofed up the ages originally so I'll edit when I'm back in game

No comments:

Post a Comment