Tuesday 17 October 2023

Going Solo - Trang 1.8

 Ursula talked to Enrique online for the most part.

It made her feel less guilty about the affair

She continued to sing for tips at the festival

Her tips had increased over time and was a good side hustle

Her shows seemed to only be getting bigger and the crowd larger


I was so busy at Ursula's performance that I forgot about Trang's birthday!


Ursula still got singagrams sometimes

Well if you insist

Ursula got to selling her albums

Ursula tried to spend as much time with her aging mother as possible...but couldn't help think about her next gig

Trang painted her first masterpiece!

Ursula had another great gig

"Mom, you should come to one of my shows sometime"

"Maybe when I've retired dear. I'm too busy that I can't leave my studio"

Another night, another angry gnome attack

Ursula continued her affair with Enrique


Trang may have been done with her LTW but her side hustle was still going strong

😏

To one's surprise, Ursula is pregnant!


She hated it immediately

Ursula was then set on fire by a singagram

I had to get Trang to run all the way from home to put her out

"Are you ok dear?"

"Yeah mom. Thanks"

"By the way, I'm pregnant"

"That's wonderful! Now let's go eat"

--

Fun fact, Ursula dislikes children. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment