Thursday 2 September 2021

Rebuilding - Chapter 9

 

So the Greenberg's have moved...kind of...not really

I replaced their former home with this one that I found on the gallery.

It's bigger and the kids can now have their own rooms, which is a plus

The girls celebrated by battling their voidcritters

Regina replanted her garden

Hazel won!

The couple were happy with their new home.

So much so that they celebrated

…Belle is embarrassed guys

Back at work, Dalton upgraded his simray

He could now brainwash others to clean

Dalton did take a break to chat with his co-workers though

I gave the backyard a makeover

Angela came over for a visit

"When are you due, Angela?"

"Should be pretty soon...I'm late technically" 

At work, a wild Eliza was spotted.

I hadn't seen her for a while so I wondered if she still worked at the lab.

Apparently so

So...Regina's pregnant

Darn it, Dalton...

"Hannah, what's with the long face?"

"...I hate homework"

Dalton and Belle are still adorable

The monster plagued Hannah on this night

Hazel finally got her badge!

Hannah is a mood right now

Regina got a promotion so she can use the weed...picker upper

Julia Wright works at the lab now

What's going on in this save?

Who knows

Dalton continued his collection quest

A homework party commenced with a logic bound Regina

Dalton and Regina continued to be adorable

"You think the baby's coming soon?"

"I hope so. This one likes to kick my bladder"

"Hmmm...they're quiet right now"

"Regina, I have a plan to get this baby going"

"Oh? What kind of plan?"

This kind of plan

The monster has moved on

Regina took care of it

She had a 2:00 am snack before going back to bed

With Regina in her final trimester, I let her work from home

It's baby time~

"Hi, I'm here to check in"

"Evening, Mrs. Greenberg. We'll have you gowned up shortly"

The hospital is still glitched but Dalton still had his preparental panic

It's a boy!

His name is Michael

--

Bonus Shots:

The family photo

Get it Dalton

Dalton said he'd talk to her


No comments:

Post a Comment