Friday 17 September 2021

1 Sim, 100 Babies - Chapter 11

 Alexander's birthday!

He looks like his dad

Since I got rid of my alpha hair, Chloe got a new do

Alexander chaperoned a skilling party while Sasha dealt with crying babies

I love the teens, guys

It's time!

Elias is adorable

And I'm sure Eva is cute under that hat

They were both very interested in their little sister

Turns out Eva was bald as an egg

I mercifully have her some hair

I might be in trouble ya'll

Alexander is a great help and Sasha can finally get some knitting done

The dollhouse survives another week

So far, the game has not betrayed me with Chloe's looks

She's cute 24/7

Who did this!?

Chloe promptly decided that swimming wasn't her thing

Alexander's aspiration is Master chef and is currently saving us all

Benjamin was taking care of the multiple puddles that plagued this house

Sasha chatted with Elias while doing some knitting

Bless this boy

Faith is a pretty good baby that sleeps through the night...mostly 

What did Blaafy do to you, Alexander?

Bonus Shots:

Wall shots


I started on the basement

And since we're all hamster moms, I gave the kids one


No comments:

Post a Comment