Sunday 22 August 2021

1 Sim, 100 Babies - Chapter 9

 I removed a lot of my Buy mode CC so Chloe got a new bed

Me too, Sasha, me too

Alexander wiped out in the bathroom

Sasha really needs to mop that floor I swear

Alexander, after getting over his sibling hate, tried to help his mom out

Thankfully, it's age up time for Daisy!

She's a precious bean

Daisy is also the only one so far that likes her siblings

It's Benjamin's turn


Sasha is just so tired and Elias is needy

Daisy decided to skill on her own and I'm here for it

Benjamin invited one of the Roswell children over to play

Alexander, how could you

I watched her do this...

"Daisy, we don't throw our food"

I don't know what you were expecting, hun

Daisy now officially is in a war with her mom

Lovely

Sasha hoped a story would calm her down

She didn't quite make it and Chloe was there to watch it happen

Sigh

"Chloe, no throwing food"

She seems so pleased with herself

Benjamin is a little pudgy so I thought it was time for diet ice cream

Rohan was, apparently, here.

Chloe did not approve

Benjamin was not about this school life

Meanwhile, Alexander is still the best student

Sasha finally had some time to knit and sold two of her items in record time

--

Elias and Eva's wall photos



Alexander got sick at school

Sasha told them to do a health check

So this happened...

I was cackling


No comments:

Post a Comment