Saturday 10 September 2016

Dreams Do Come True - Snow 1.5

I've been out of the sims mood for a while but I'm back in!
Let's Go!
--
WARNING: There be naked sims
--



Looking after Quads was hard but Snow was up for the challenge


It's late and I'm convinced these girls don't sleep


Snow was happy to finally take a shower. It felt it had been so long since she had a chance to relax.


Since it was Love Day, She decided to make some pancakes for the kids.


Meanwhile, Mason was chilling in the bath


Snow continues to fail at making pancakes


"How's it taste, kids?"
"It's....interesting, Mom"


The "interesting" pancakes made everyone have some bathroom adventures


Mason, luckily, avoided that fate.


"My job is never done..."


"Damn..."


Before she could actually fix the dishwasher, Snow felt nauseous...and not the good kind.


Since there are only two bathrooms in the house, Snow had to puke outside


Jamie joined her in the vomit party.


Poor Lacey had a bit more class in her puking and managed to wrangle a toilet.


Jamie takes her "Game of Llamas" very seriously.


Somewhere between puking and baby care, the couple find some time for themselves



"You're so romantic, Mason"
"I try, honey


Eventually, Snow was able to fix the dishwasher


Shania and Lacey spent the day throwing water balloons at each other


"Ugh. My work is never done."


While Snow repaired their useless dishwasher, Mason looked after the Quads.


"Aah! This house needs an upgrade..."


Shania eventually quit the water balloon war but Jamie took her place.


"Ha! Got you, sis!"


The happy couple ended Love Day such as they should.


Today was a good day. The Quads were aging up.


Paul.


Katherine.


Cinderella (with a more appropriate makeover)


Bridget


Cinderella was such a special little girl. Compared to her siblings, she was considered almost quiet.


"At least I can tell you apart from your sisters, huh?"


Shania was at a friend's house and hurried home before curfew.
'I hope I'm not late!'


GIRL I WAS GOING TO BUY YOU A CAKE


I forgive you since you're fabulous.


Snow was happy to have a helping hand with the quads but Shania wasn't about that life.


Snow and Mason decided to go on a little weekend trip and left the kids in the care of Shania.


Said thirteen year old seemed ok with that.


"Are we going to be ok, Shania?"
"Sure we will. I can handle those quads"


Let the games begin


"I'm right here Paul. Calm yourself"


Shania was starting to doubt herself.
"Sigh. This is harder then I thought"


Shania had plans though. Party plans


"You free tonight? My parents are gone and it's the perfect time for a party!"


Nothing is easy it seems.
"UGH"


Lacey and Jamie may have broke the computer.
"What do we do?"
"Let's bolt"


And bolt they did.


Shania's party was hot on it's way and she was happy so many boys showed up.


She danced the night away with a mystery boy that she didn't know. He was cute and she was defiantly interested.


Lacey judged them as she headed up to bed. Shania didn't even care.


Everything was going fine until Lacey broke the dishwasher.
"Ah! No...."


Shania danced the weekend away.



She found looking after the quads was difficult but not impossible.
'At least Cinderella is well behaved.'


"I better clean up this food. Mom and Dad will give it me if they come home to a messy house."


She was doing just that when her parents came through the door.
'Oh plumbob! They came home early.'


Shania managed to make it outside with out them seeing her.


"I can't believe I made it..."


Everyone made it to bed and no one got in trouble.



Bonus Shots:
Shania is just so done with her parents and their PDA


Mason has a green belt now and smells like poo


Girl, I appreciate that you finally cooked some proper pancakes but....why leave them on the floor?


Mason...that's a wall


You mean me?


DAT FACE


In reality, some neighbour called the cops on Shania.
Funny...since they DON'T HAVE ANY. They live in the middle of nowhere and there is no chance that the music would be heard. I call shenanigans.


Shania is actually a kangaroo


No one even cared.


More Dancing Shania:




--
Woo boy. This was crazy.
I hate quads man.

2 comments:

  1. This was a great read! Sucks that the quads were driving you crazy though! I love the Disney challenge but starting with Snow White means that many never reach next gen because 7 kids is insane xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. When they age into children, I think I may cry

      Delete