Thursday 23 April 2015

Wish Upon a Star - Racheal 1.7

I was quickly learning that Faith had no patience in the slightest.


She needed a lot of attention but I was perfectly fine with that.


Curt had been working a lot of gigs lately. I hoped he'd have some downtime soon.


My first gig since I had Faith was at the diner.
Hopefully, I'd do better this time.


I finally got my trick to work!


We both did great.



While we were away, the babysitter told us that Faith played quietly with herself for most of the evening.
I was pleasantly surprised. She was never quiet for that long.


After checking on Faith, we got to baby making.



Curt has been getting letters from girls all over town. He was shocked. I'd thought he'd be expecting groupies at some point.


I decided on waffles that morning.


"Here you go Faith"


Curt loved Faith. Sure she was a little demanding at times but that didn't stop him from loving her.


He got to teaching Faith how to walk.


I decided to look for some coupons and I found one for a massage. I knew I'd be needing it in the near future.


Practice makes perfect?



I figured I should work out once in a while. I'd hate to let my figure go.


I could hear Curt's excited cheer from the kitchen. Faith was doing so well!


I carried on when Curt went to his gig.


He was doing well and was quickly getting popular.


"Good Job, Faith"


Curt had told me he was going to the local nectary.
"Your finest nectar sir!"


Dina Caliente keeps calling him though. I really wish she wouldn't.


Curt got the promotion he was working so hard for. I thought we should celebrate.


We also had another reason to celebrate!
I wanted another girl and Curt hoped for a boy.


"Are you excited?"
"You bet I am."


I was so happy for our growing family.


"Are you excited to have a baby brother or sister, Faith?"
"Baba"
"Yes. A baby"


I decided to take up painting this time. Our bedroom had such a lovely view.


"You sure are loud, you know that?"
"-cries-"


Curt got to teaching Faith how to talk.
"You could paint like Mommy's trying to"


"Don't fall for a mean boy ok?"


I thought a new look was in order. My last shirt did nothing for me.


After Curt left for his gig, I continued with the teaching.
"There are fish in the ocean"
"Fish"
"Good girl!"


I was keeping up with my exercise and didn't want my pregnancy to interfere with that.


Soon enough it was bedtime.
"Night Night sweetie"


Curt came home and we went to sleep.
He had steady gigs at all the available places in town and our finances were looking good. We didn't have to worry anymore.


Bonus Shots:
Curt thought it was a good idea to feed Faith while he was naked.


I wasn't about that life and made him change first.



2 comments:

  1. LOL hahah awww cute. Faith is a cutie and congrats on the upcoming baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jazen.
      Hoping for a boy myself. One of each would be perfect.

      Delete