Thursday 16 April 2015

Just Wishing Along - Alicia 1.10

A shorter update since the Sims 3 was being a dumb.
--
Thomas spent his days looking after the twins while Alicia was at work.


Ah..sweet silence.


"Trace! I know that you took the car on your little joyride! You're grounded!"


Trace just can't win.


It was time for Trace to go to work and I was hoping he'd be able to sneak out.
Nope.


"Ha ha! You got in trouble~"
"Shut up, Alyssa"


Trace can't even play his guitar without trouble.


He settled for some tv instead.


Alicia thought she'd do a good deed and donate her kidney for some one who needed it.


Thomas eventually had to leave for work. He hoped Trace would keep a calm house.


Pierce wanted a new hair cut so he got this.


Pierce is looking like a better parent then his actual parents.


Thomas got a promotion and is now a gene therapist.


"Alicia? You're up?"
"I got called in. I should be back in the morning. Love you!"


With their mother asleep, Trace decided to try his hand at cooking.


Too bad he sucks



Out of everyone, Alyssa and Sawyer loved the pool the most.


Thomas was looking pretty good in his new uniform.


Brett LaFontaine: The bane of my existence


Alicia eventually let Trace off the hook.



"Just keep those grades up, ok?"
"Ok Mom"


"You can do it, Amy"


When your parents are doctors, naps are imminent.
This left the trick or treaters to the children.
 "Here you go!"
"Thanks mister!"


Amy was quickly becoming good at walking.


Brett, after chilling for a minute, was turning his baby babble into actual words.


It was the fracturnal's birthday and Pierce brought a girl home as his guest,
Her name was Macie Davis.


Happy birthday twinies!



What's with all these kids and their huge noses!?
I blame Thomas.



HOLY PLUMBOB



Thomas was concerned.
Alyssa grew into such a beautiful young lady. He knew boys would be running to knock down their door.


..Or maybe not boys at all.



2 comments:

  1. aww the family is growing nicely. Alyssa is a very pretty young lady and I love her hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon enough I'll be done with those toddlers. It gives me life.
      I've decided I want to have a female heirs so it's either her or Amy. That hair is my everything. I got it from tumblr.

      Delete