Tuesday 7 November 2023

1 Sim, 100 Babies - Sasha 1.7

 Sasha tried to help her children with their homework when possible

I don't recall what happened but her face has me rolling

Time to hack

Akira called Bettina after school

It's nice that they have a relationship

I wish he would stop asking Sasha on dates though

Bettina wanted to learn how to ride a bike so she got a bike

(Or every kid is sharing this bike if needed)

I love when the toddlers and infants dance

It was only a matter of time until the girls started getting monsters under the bed

So Bettina has a short fuse and often gets into fights with Sasha

Sasha tries her best to keep the peace and get to the bottom on what Bettina is upset about

No one goes to bed angry in this house

Sasha continues to side hustle her way to victory

Is it a productive day if Sasha isn't napping?

I say no

We aren't ready for another baby but Sasha still flirted her way into Vlad's mind

This monster stuff is getting out of hand

Alexa took up the piano

Sasha, while loves all her children, hates potty training with everything she has

Homework attempt round 2

Another monster foiled

(at this point I disabled it in MC because MY GOD)

It's Carla's time!

She looks a lot like Sasha

Oh and she's a kleptomaniac.

Also there's a puppy now

This is Toto

Alexa's turn!

I decided she would have an artsy aesthetic

And by 'artsy' I mean a jealous knitter

Updated Family Photo

--

Baby Ratio: 0:4

No comments:

Post a Comment