Friday 29 July 2022

Washington Lepacy - Larissa 1.2

 Larissa invited Marty over after work

She made sure to gussy herself up before he arrived

Marty and Larissa were very hot and heavy

They decided to woohoo that night


Larissa left Marty to go to work

"Yawn. What a day"

So...for DRAMA, I decided to have Larissa and Marty risky woohoo...

Larissa headed to the library to read some pregnancy books

Larissa figured it was time to tell Marty.

However, he appeared to not be home.

'I must have just missed him'

She managed to invite him over later that night

"Marty. I'm pregnant"

He seemed excited

Marty spent a lot of time at Larissa's place

"Marty...is this thing between us serious? I know you're married"

"That's what I came here to tell you. I left Justine. I want to be with you"

They celebrated

Larissa and Marty made their relationship official and he moved in


No comments:

Post a Comment