Sunday 15 May 2022

Rainbowcy - Bianca 1.1

 I wanted to start another legacy so a rainbowcy it is!

--

This is Bianca Rainbow, our founder

She didn't burn her first meal so we're calling that a success

Bianca is a painter and has started out with figure paintings

The pancakes visited and brought fruit cake

(Not gonna lie, that painting could be Bob. Pretty sure he thinks so too)

However, everyone's favourite dysfunctional couple were more interested in arguing with eachother than making friends

Bianca headed off to work for the first time

I do appreciate when the game gives decent shoes for career outfits

Bianca's work wanted her to go to the art gallery for a promotion

She arrived and was instantly bored

She was forced into conversation by Nancy and they were suddenly friends

Guess who's sick?

She hoped some orange juice would set her straight

I have Simda installed and I send my sims om blind dates to find their future spouse

Bianca was set up with Raj.

I'm not mad

They hit it off

Of course, Mrs. Crumplebottom had to ruin our fun


At this point, Bianca is just being flirty on purpose to annoy Agnes


They went on another date, this time away from certain love haters

This one went better

A lot better


It's Watcher Day and Bianca is glad for a little time off

Raj invited her out for brunch

The date went well

"I had a great time, Raj"

"Me too. We'll have to come back"

They decided to make it official

Bianca barely arrived home when Raj called her.

They're so cute it hurts

She took off for a jog to work off that chowder

Raj came over to hang out

Raj was having a career crisis

"I'm thinking of starting a new career. You think I should?"

"Follow your heart, Raj. I'll support whatever decision you make"

--

Since they're official now, they took a romantic photo

Raj decided to leave his chef position and become an entertainer, his true passion in life


No comments:

Post a Comment