Sunday 5 December 2021

Careeracy - Davis 1.2

 Penny proved to be nervous cook

Her grand breakfast turned out ok though

Since Penny can't have a job, I sent her on collection duty

The gnomes were still invading

The couple decided to consumate their realtionship


A couple that face masks together, stays together

Penny continued to fish while Davis was at work

It was a hit or miss

They're so cute I swear

Uh oh


Penny took a pie to the Fenwick fair and tried her hand at winning

(Spoiler: She didn't)

Guess who's pregnant


"I don't know why I didn't win. This pie's great!"

Penny greeted Davis after he returned home

"So, I'm pregnant."

Davis was really excited

Penny was glad and didn't know what she would have done if Davis wasn't happy about it

With their growing family, Davis figured he should buy a lottery ticket

When the weather was bad, Davis would workout inside while Penny read

Their relationship was thriving

So much so that Davis would sing about his love

"Davis?"

"Penny Pizazz, will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

Despite knowing Penny would say yes, Davis had still been nervous

They couldn't wait to spend their life together

Penny ordered groceries and the delivery guy wasn't bad looking for once

She had a craving for something sweet and decided to bake

Too bad it went wrong

It was a two person job

Bonus Shots:

Engagement photo

--

I didn't intend for Penny to be pregnant so soon but this is what happens when someone doesn't use the condoms I gave him



No comments:

Post a Comment