Monday 24 May 2021

Goth Lepacy - Prologue 0.1

 I decided to do a Lepacy!

Here's the rules: Link!

--

I decided to use an iconic family instead of making my own sim for this

So let's use the Goths!

Young Mortimer here will be our heir.

The challenge will start properly once he's a YA

So for the mean time, we'll just be vibeing until then

Thus, Cornelia joined the politics career because why not

It doesn't hurt that her friend, Vita Alto, is her boss

Connections are everything


Mortimer went to take some writing classes at his dad's work

Gunther, meanwhile, painted some things

Since I like the gardening skill, Cornelia started one


Gunther refused to move away from the fridge so that Mortimer could eat.

Father of the year, I tell ya


Gunther, however, was attentive to his wife


Mortimer slept through all of this

EXCUSE ME


GOOD THING I BOUGHT THIS HUH

The police officer made it in rapid time

"Sigh. Thank God..."

Mortimer is over the whole experience

Cornelia showed up late to the party

and joined Mortimer in his rage

"Don't worry, Mr. Goth. I have it covered"

"Uh...thanks"

Mortimer found he liked video games

Gunther headed off to the hospital to complete an opportunity and I can't get over the hat

No one will take you seriously with it my friend

"Sigh. No amount of coffee will take a way the tiredness I feel"

I bought them a sauna for this master bathroom they have.

I don't think Gunther liked it

Mortimer chose to ignore the shenanigans to read in peace

The family got a visit from Gunther's mother, Gretle.

She had more appreciation for the sauna than he did

Rude


"These are good, Mom"

"Thankyou, dear"

Cornelia met up with Claire for a work opportunity, although I think her work uniform is illegal for a woman such as her

While Cornelia was dining with Claire, father and son played catch

Mortimer signed himself up for an afterschool activity, entomology.

I thought it was fitting

At least Cornelia likes this thing

Mortimer checked out the telescope

Maybe he's preparing to protect his BFF Bella from forces unknown

Bonus Shots:

I still can't believe this woman had the gall to try the rob one of the richest families in town.

I feel like Cornelia might have to come for her if we ever see her again

 --

I'm having fun so far playing with the Goths. never did so before so this is a good time.

The rules for this generation fit perfectly with Mortimer, especially concerning his future children.

No comments:

Post a Comment