Monday 9 May 2016

Wish Upon a Star - Racheal 1.9

Warning: There be butts
--



I had come to realize that we had no breakfast items in our fridge. This would just not do! Faith and Amanda were both having their birthdays and we were going to celebrate with waffles.


I had Curt get Faith while I worked on the cakes.


As Faith was the eldest, we celebrated hers first.


"Blow out the candles, Sweetie"


Faith looked like her Dad. Nose and all.


Although, Faith was starting to show some...odd tendencies.


Next was Amanda.


Amanda looked more like but had her Dad's hair and eyes.


Curt was such a good father. He always looked after the girls when I was out or busy.



I was still working on my painting. It was a long road but I thought I was getting better.


I always got nervous before a show. Everyone was so different and I never knew how I would be received.


My audience was small but the two teenagers seemed to enjoy my performance.
I see that as a win!


I also debuted my new trick.
I can pull items out of thin air now.


Feeling confidant, I decided to try my luck at getting a gig at the local karaoke bar.
I got it.


Next, I was off to preform at the movie awards. I felt I might actually go somewhere...that could do this.


I returned home after the after party. I was well received and many people came up to me to ask about my career and if I was preforming anywhere else. I had good dreams that night.


Unfortunately, my late night made me miss Faith heading off to school. I hoped that she made lots of friends.


"Ugh. Is that me!? Do I really smell that bad?"


"Of course..."


It had been a while since I went through the paper to find some deals. Sadly, there were none to be found


Today was my big show at the karaoke bar. Needless to say, I was nervous and distracted my self with the kids.


"I better repair this shower or it'll never get done"


I was ready to go and hoped it would go well.


The bar was packed. I wasn't used to such a crowd.


I decided to try my new disappearing act.


It didn't work quite like I wanted.


I was well received despite my failure.


Faith thinks I don't know about her little "tricks". Oh how very wrong she is.


It's cute that she tries so hard though.


Despite Faith being a bit of an odd child, she did have a friend in one of the Calientes' daughters. I was glad that she had a friend.


In the meantime, I was trying to teach Amanda how to talk.
"Don't become a politician, sweetie. They're all greedy. Don't be like that, ok?"


Curt got a promotion!
He went out for a drink to celebrate. I was so proud!


Curt came home and we celebrated as we usually do.



Bonus Shots:
It's a bummer that you can't keep the stuff that Racheal pulls out of the abyss.


I took this picture just cause.


I was following Curt around at the bar and he farted at me when he was taking a piss.
HE FARTED AT ME. /facepalm/


Faith somehow avoided her curfew and came home hella late.
Amanda made this face when she came home.


I sense a sister rivalry.


No comments:

Post a Comment