Saturday 20 February 2016

Heaton Family Legacy - Maura 1.11




The time has arrived for Paul to finally become a child.


Maribel apparently has better things to do then celebrate with the family.


Paul grew up with that hat and decided to let him be.


Brandon's ex wife continues to pester him.
'This is getting ridiculous' 
(and then she died. No seriously)


Paul took up painting like his mom and sister.


Things were on the up and up for Maura.
She was getting a lot of votes from the city council and she couldn't be happier.


Of course, not everything can go her way.
"These darn raccoons!"


"Indi! Come here girl!"


Indi just loves Maribel a lot.


They sat there on the couch and watched cooking shows.


"You're such a good girl"


Maribel's quest for a boyfriend continued.


She called a friend in hopes he would hang out with her.


This guy (who's name I have forgotten) showed up since the last didn't want to come by.


Looks promising.


Meanwhile Paul decided to go skating in the dead of night.


These two were still flirting on the front porch.


Brandon was spending time in Olivia's room.
'I hope she comes home soon'


He missed her dearly but knew they made the right choice.


Brandon wanted to walk her down the aisle one day but he was old and knew he would not last forever.


"I had a great time, Maribel. Thanks for inviting me"
"No problem"


Paul made it back home and no one cared.


Maribel walked back into the house feeling great.


"Maribel, you were outside an awful long time. That boy didn't try anything did he?"


"Daddy, you worry too much. I'm going to be an adult soon you know"
"I know, sweetie. I know"


They decided to have some midnight cake.


"Ugh. No!"
Good job, Maribel.


The dishwasher was still broken in the morning.


The siblings were off to school and Maura insisted Maribel sit next to Paul.
"I don't need you to sit next to me, you know"
"Try telling Mom that"


Nothing works in this house.



Maura kept trying to reach Olivia but to no avail.


Maribel's boy obsession continued.


Indi!


"I thought we were passed this phase, Indi"


Bonus Shots:
The neighbours house is nicer then ours.
I don't like it.


This dude showed up at the house to talk to Paul.
I DO NOT APPROVE


--
Seriously, when is Olivia coming back? I've had the "proud parent" moodlet for some time now.
I'd like to move on with the plot, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment