Sunday 15 November 2015

ISBI - Alejandro 1.1

I decided to do one for the Sims 4 because I can
Rules and Scoring System: HERE
--


Alejandro Valdez recently moved to Newcrest.
He was a foster child with a lot of run ins with the law and wanted a fresh start.
(Alejandro is from the gallery. Maxis fav'd him)


His home wasn't too big but fit it's purpose.
(Also from the gallery)


Alejandro got himself a job in the astronaut career.
It was one of the careers that didn't seem to care about this background.


He made his way over to Willow Creek to use the chess tables at the park. Newcrest was still pretty empty and didn't have a park as of yet.


Alejandro was popular with the ladies and he always had been. The only people he talked to that day seemed to be women.


But particular woman caught his eye: Nina Caliente.

'I do love redheads'


Nina seemed to be into him too.
"I've seemed you around before."
"I just moved to Newcrest and thought I'd come by"


Soon enough, Nina was off and Alejandro was left wanting more.
"I hope I see her again real soon"


He decided that salad was good enough for tonight.


Alejandro had never been any good at cooking.
"Ouch!"


"Her turns were a bit off...."


As time went on, Alejandro was still trying to cook with some decency


He went to work and worked hard.


But before he did that he always went for a run.


Soon enough he had a promotion in hand.


Alejandro's work as a technician could be very stressful.
Yoga helped a lot with that.


Friday night was upon him and he thought a little fun with Nina would be great.


They went to the local dive in Willow Creek and danced the night away.


Alejandro liked Nina a lot.
She was romantic like him and he liked her feisty nature.


"Thanks for taking me out, Alejandro. I had a lot of fun"
"Me too, Nina"


Alejandro decided to take Nina out on a real date and was pleased when she said yes.
"And then the part nearly blew up in his face!"


"Hahaha! Oh, Alejandro. Your work days seem like such a riot"


As the night came to a close, Alejandro went in for the kill.


Nina was pleasantly surprised.


"Nina, would like to be my girlfriend? I like you a lot"
"I'd love to"



They took a selfie to commemorate the amazing date.


They dated for a few months and everything was going great.


Alejandro wanted to spend as much time as possible with her.



"Nina, I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me? I know my house isn't as impressive as yours..."
"I'd love to, Alejandro and your house is just fine."


Eventually, Nina's stuff was all moved in.
"Glad that's over"
"Me too. I'm going to go freshen up"


Or I took this opportunity to give Nina a makeover.


"There goes my hot boyfriend...."


Nina really likes orange juice.


She isn't as graceful as Alejandro is...


"Sigh.."


I appreciate that Nina takes out the trash on a regular basis.
 She spends 80% of her time on the computer and I like to think she's youtuber.
(Nina is unemployed, btw)


Alejandro got to cooking so there was at least some food in the fridge.


Nina cleans and that makes me happy.


Nothing like Fish Tacos for breakfast.


"We need some breakfast up in this house."


Nina got properly dressed for next video.


"Gah!"


The love nest is in full swing.


Gosh darn it, Nina.


Nina thought that having a conversation at this very moment was a great idea.


"Sigh. I hate bills"


Things were going really great and the couple was loving it.


One day, Alejandro took Nina out to the place where they first met.


It was a very romantic affair.
"Oh it's lovely, Alejandro."
"Lovely flower for a lovely lady"


"I proclaim my love for the most beautiful girl in the world"
"Oh, Alejandro"


It was now or never.
"Nina?"
"Alejandro?"


"Will you marry me?"


"Yes. Of course!"



Alejandro and Nina were very happy.
'I don't know what she sees in a guy like me but I'll take it'


With the price of a wedding, they really couldn't afford it.
They decided to elope right away.
Presenting Mr and Mrs Alejandro Valdez!


Bonus Shots:
Alejandro's bedroom is a true love nest.


Alejandro wanted a kiss and Nina was too busy gaming.
Poor man.


Nina decided to do this all on her own.
I approve.


Cuties


--
Self Wetting : 
Pass Out : 
Failing School : 
Accidental Deaths : 
Social Worker Visit : 
Single Birth :
Twins : 
Triplets : 
Any sim in the household completing Any Aspiration Milestones (Child and Adult): 
Any sim in the household completing Aspirations : 
Skills maxed by NTH family members : 
NTH children earning an A in school : 
NTH sims reaching the top of a career : 
Randomizing every trait and aspiration for an entire generation : 
Not using spares' Satisfaction Reward points for an entire generation : 
Every 100,000 simoleons earned* : 
Immortalizing the Torch-Holder : 
Total: 0

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay, another ISBI! How does TS4 compare to 3 for this kind of challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, no crazy things have been happening like they do in tS3. I like to think S3 sims are just stupider. xD

      Delete