Thursday 14 August 2014

Pham Family Going Solo - Stephen 7.5

Hours of driving later, the Phams reached their destination: Riverview. The house they bought was on the edge of town and was colourful and bright. It screamed homey.


It wasn't long after their arrival that Tina's presence was known. Back in Moonlight Falls, she had been quiet and didn't cry much. But now that they had moved, she wouldn't stop. Stephen hoped that nothing was wrong.


It seemed Tina just wanted to be held and played with.


Stephen hoped to a good job with her. Tina only had 3 people in this world and he was going to make sure she was loved and looked after. Stephen wanted to do Wilhelmina proud.


This is why you leave the cooking to Quintalyn, Stephen. She's a lot better then you are.


"I knew we shouldn't have moved. Stephen is going to burn the house down..."


In true Pham tradition, this firefighter lady has the hots for Stephen.




7 comments:

  1. The house looks beautiful, especially loved the barn (2nd floor). The baby has adjusting problem to the new house. Hehe just like babies in real life that does not like strange new places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sonet. As soon as I saw the house, I knew I had to have it. xD

      Delete
  2. SOnet is right the house does look beautiful and I am so happy that we will have Quintalyn for a long time to come, I just love her.

    Hoping the family has better luck in Riverview as that is one of my favorite worlds to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh. Have they ever thought about hiring a butler to do the cooking? It seems "set stove on fire" is a hidden trait passing down through the gens. Poor baby. Moves are hard. Is Qynt the only one with the no aging glitch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never actually thought of hiring a butler actually. I mean I could if I wanted. Haha it does doesn`t it. Baby Tina will get better I hope. The whole family has the glitch.

      Delete
  4. The house looks lovely!! Hopefully it can withstand a fire or ten! :D

    ReplyDelete