Thursday 31 August 2023

Lepacy - Agnes 1.2

 Geoffrey didn't tend to stay the night for obvious reasons.

He usually left early in the morning after giving Agnes an embrace goodbye

Since she was up anyway, Agnes did some early morning renovations

Erik came to visit again

Agnes woke feeling weird...like a presence was in the room with her

She figured a relaxing bath would help

Agnes was invited over by Cornelia...but she wasn't home

Mortimer was though

"Hi Aunt Agnes"

"Hi Mortimer....where's your mom?"

"She went out"

"Huh"

She did find Gunther, who decided to start a fight

There were hearts somehow

Then he attacked her!

Yeah me too Mortimer


Agnes figured it was time to go.

She'd call Cornelia later

Geoffrey, one night, decided to stay

Agnes had been on call, meaning their were a lot of naps

"Yawn!"

Surprise!

It's a baby!

Do you mind sir?

We were celebrating

Hah!

Bish you thought

First things first:

Time to tell Geoffrey

So, I'm pregnant"

He was excited

Not gonna lie

Digging the new maternity wear I downloaded

The nursery was finally finished


Agnes went into labour after getting a massage

I had decided that Agnes' romance should only continue if Geoffrey showed up at the hospital

Well, guess who showed up

It's a boy!

His name's Benedict and he's an insane genius

"There you go, buddy"

However, Geoffrey was still here

"Geoffrey, I appreciate you taking me home from the hospital but shouldn't you get back to Nancy?"

"I've left her Agnes."

"What?"

"I'm happier with you than I ever was with her. It was amicable, believe it not"

Geoffrey promptly moved in and things were going well for Agnes for once 


--
Fun Fact: I checked Geoffrey's relationship with Nancy and Malcolm to see how the story needed to go and their relationship is great. I thought Nancy would hate him but I guess not. She doesn't even hate Agnes. Geoffrey even has another baby with Nancy, who was born the day before Benedict.

This savefile is so crazy and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment