Sunday 4 June 2023

1 Sim, 100 Babies - Sasha 1.3

 A smaller update from me but still valid

--

We start the morning with Alexa being angelic as usual

Yes Good

This is the look of a man who knew what he has just done

(Me: 1, Nancy: 0)

Bettina, why are you such a demon?

My back carrier plan kind of worker here

Alexa woke up when it was time to vacuum

I find that the infants learn to sit up pretty fast

Alexa got it on her second try

Thanks Alexa

But she was very hungry so food first

I don't think she liked snack time

Go Alexa go!

Bettina aged up and became sunny

I regret everything

Alexa was so happy to be held...and then Sasha's water broke

It's a girl!

Her name is Carla

--

Updated family photo before Sasha was showing

So....I'm going to adapt my infant rules since I am now in hell

Now Infants will need to have all foods and get these milestones:

All fine motor

Slept through the night

First Bath

First bubble bath

First baby food

First finger food

First blowout

All gross motor

First smile

Learned to Coo

Learned to laugh

Learned to babble

Learn first word

No comments:

Post a Comment