Monday 22 May 2023

Going Solo - Trang 1.6

 Ursula was successful in skipping school on this day

She skipped for school purposes actually

Ursula participated in a concert at the school later that day

Afterwards, she danced at the festival to avoid her obvious fate at home

"Hmmm....maybe I'm in the clear.."

Nope

"Ursula, why weren't you at school?!"

"Would you believe I skipped for my grades?"

"What!? Do you think I was born yesterday, Ursula?"

Yeah....that went as well as to be expected

Karma hit Trang hard when the gnomes attacked that night

2 hours later, she was finally done

Ursula had music recital

Trang arrived not long after

"Honey, you did great!"

"Thanks, Mom."

I may have bought this in hopes of an alien....maybe

It's Ursula's birthday!


Trang was so proud

Ursula grew up to dislike children, which I find hilarious

Over cake, Mom and daughter had a chat about the future

"What's the plan after graduation, Ursula? I haven't seen you look at any university applications"

"Well, I think I can make as a singer. So, I don't really need to go to university. You don't have a degree either, Mom"

Trang couldn't argue that

Ursula moved downstairs

She graduated valedictorian and was voted most likely to be a millionaire

Like she told her mother, Ursula got a job as a Singer

She called herself 'Medusa'

Her first gig went as well as you can expect

--

Trang is still working on her skills so we won't switch over to Ursula just yet

No comments:

Post a Comment