Sunday 11 April 2021

Stone Legacy - Bella 1.1

 I decided to redo this one. I wasn't really happy with how things were progressing so here's a new start

--

Bella Stone, newly reincarnated with one trait replaced for another, found herself moved into an empty lot in Riverview

Her "house" was rather tragic


"Ugh...I wish I had a fridge at least"

Bella headed into town to get a job

She went for the culinary career

Bella returned home and chatted with the university mascot

Due to a certain item, she traded in her mini bar for a proper kitchen


Bella headed back into town to buy some groceries

She later signed up for online dating

Bella met Angel Lobo and there were hearts

They got along really well and were fast friends

Since she was in the culinary career, Bella attempted her first meal

It worked out

Bella got a fresh tan from sleeping outside

Time to try for breakfast

And hopefully get some money because we can not pay these bills right now

Bella can't afford a table so the toilet will do

Before work, Bella went to the pool

She barely made it

Bella met Tom Shallow after work

There were hearts

She also met Sherman Bagley

These hearts, however, meant a little more

Sherman was single after all

They hit it off

Bella was thankful she didn't have to make a trip to the gym to take a shower

"Thank plumbob I can afford these now"

She headed to the gym to work out and hoped she could afford to have a home gym one day

In her spare time, Bella painted

Bella and Sherman had a date at the summer festival.

"And my partner tackled him to the ground!"

They threw water balloons at each other as a precursor for flirting

"I probably shouldn't have worn a sweater today..."

"Give up yet, Bella?"

"In your dreams, Bagley"

Sherman, however, had a good throwing arm

They ended their fight and danced the afternoon away

"And then the mailman saw me in my bathing suit. I mean that literally, Sherman!"

The couple made their feelings clear

Bella took a photo even though she barely had a wall to put it on

"Man, I really need to build myself a house..."

Bella and Sherman went to the local karaoke bar and embarrassed themselves

After, they took some photos

"How do they look?"

"Hmm. Looks good!"

They decided to play a game of pool

"You sure you know how to play? I can teach you"

"I'm from Lucky Palms. Gambling is in my genes, Sherman"

The was offering free drinks for happy hour.

"Enjoy!"

"Thanks!"

The couple made it official that night

"Call me after your shift"

"Darn it!"

Guess who got a promotion!?

Bella wanted to take up gardening so she took a trip to the library

Bonus Shots: 

There were shenanigans outside the bistro one day


No comments:

Post a Comment