Sunday 3 May 2020

Going Solo Redux - Trang 1.2


Trang took a trip to the library to study up on what this pregnancy may do to her.

She remodeled her office into a nursery

Trang spent the majority of her pregnancy painting.

"Mmmm...watermelons never tasted so good"

Trang's agent figured she should try to keep her exercise up during her pregnancy.

It didn't go so well

With all the puking she's been doing, the upstairs toilet started to look disgusting

Just in time too 'cause Trang's water broke

She wasn't about to have this baby at home, even if the hospital was across town

It was a very gloomy day in Midnight Hollow. Perfect conditions to have a baby really

Trang, however, decided to take her bike instead of calling a cab

She made it to the hospital with no problems

The local paparazzi were hot on her tail

 It's a girl! And, as it was last time, her name is Maya.

Trang at least took a cab home

Trang thought she wouldn't have any children but was so glad Maya was finally here

"Night night, Maya"

The late night feedings began

"Man, I'm tired"

Maya continued to cry as the nights went on

"Ok, Maya. It's time to sleep"

Trang headed to bed hoping she could actually sleep

She participated in the local cook off and her mac & cheese won!

"Oh, Maya"

Trang was working on her art when Parker called

She figured this was the best opportunity she could find to tell him.

"Parker, I had a baby. Her name's Maya and she's yours"

He shocked her with a marriage proposal.
"I don't want to get married. I'll be fine on my own while you're in school. I just want you to visit when you can"

Trang thought this arrangement was for the best. Marriage wasn't for her.

It's Maya's birthday!

"Blow them out Maya!"

Maya inherited clumsy from Trang and light sleeper from Parker

Trang made sure to wean her as soon as possible

Too bad Maya hadn't grown out of her crying habit yet

"Sigh"

"Ok, Maya. It's nap time"

Due to Maya being a light sleeper, Trang worked on her guitar skill outside

Diapers were definitely something she didn't want to deal with and set out in potty training Maya

Trang hoped she'd be able to sleep through the night now that Maya was a toddler, but it seemed unlikely

Bonus Shots:
Trang must be a nudist

Trang pls

4 comments:

  1. congrats on the baby girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Trang wanted a girl so I gave her one (I did too so...lol)

      Delete
  2. I think I have been playing TS4 too much because the whole time I was reading I kept thinking "dang those are cute cloths"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol if only we had our faithful colour wheel.
      I actually don't have any clothe CC in TS3 right now. I can make it work. xD

      Delete